10:1 CBD Drops
LabPur CBD Oil
CBD oil contains 15ml of oil with a 10:1 ratio of CBD and THC with 150ml of CBD and 15ml of THC.
The 10:1 CBD to THC ratio oil provides a gentle balance of THC alongside a high CBD potency. This ratio allows the amazing benefits of THC to shine while keeping the psychoactive effects at bay.
WHAT IS A CBD : THC RATIO?
This refers to the amount of CBD and THC that is contained in any form of cannabis, including smokable flower, edibles, cartridges, tinctures, sublingual sprays, creams/salves, tablets, capsules and concentrates. The optimal CBD : THC ratio will vary depending on one’s individual physiology, medical conditions, and cannabis tolerance.
What is CBD Drops for?
CBD Drops are used in easing symptoms of many common health issues, including anxiety, depression, acne, and heart disease. For those with cancer, it may even provide a natural alternative for pain and symptom relief.
What are the Benefits of CBD Oils?
1. Can Relieve Pain
2. Could Reduce Anxiety and Depression
3. Can Alleviate Cancer-Related Symptoms
4. May Reduce Acne
5. Might Have Neuroprotective Properties
6. Could Benefit Heart Health
7. Several Other Potential Benefits; Antipsychotic effects: Studies suggest that CBD may help people with schizophrenia and other mental disorders by reducing psychotic symptoms; Substance abuse treatment: CBD has been shown to modify circuits in the brain related to drug addiction. In rats, CBD has been shown to reduce morphine dependence and heroin-seeking behavior; Anti-tumor effects: In test-tube and animal studies, CBD has demonstrated anti-tumor effects. In animals, it has been shown to prevent the spread of breast, prostate, brain, colon and lung cancer; Diabetes prevention: In diabetic mice, treatment with CBD reduced the incidence of diabetes by 56% and significantly reduced inflammation.